1. You define the life that you want to live.
2. Before you ask others to trust you, trust yourself first.
3. Never, ever, think tiny. That's not what your Maker was thinking about when he designed you with the ability to think.
4. Stay away from naysayers; when you win, they'll never be happy for you.
5. The most challenging mission on earth is to concentrate on your dreams; complaining is the simplest job.
6. The poverty of the mind is worse than the poverty of things.
7. An ostrich burying its head in the sand and two individuals crazy in love is the same. They disregard the fact that everyone else is looking at them.